Train Station - 3100 Kingsway Ave, Port Alberni
- Friday June 30th 12:00 noon to 6:00pm
- Saturday July 1st 7:30am to 10:00am
- Sunday July 2nd 5:30am to 9:00am
Sproat Lake Provincial Park - 9010 Pacific Rim Hwy, Port Alberni
- Monday July 3rd 7:00am to 9:00am
Schedule of Events
Friday, June 30th
The spaghetti dinner courtesy of Boston Pizza will be held at 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00pm it is free to participants and family tickets can be purchased at registration . You will be provided with a choice of seating time per above options.
Monday July 3rd
- Registration opens at 8:00am at Sproat Lake Provincial Park
- There will be a drop tent with a volunteer to watch over your stuff while you are swimming.
- The race starts are all back to back
- The Smolt race starts at 9:00am
- The Challenge and Iconic races will start when all the Sprint races have made the first turn around 9:30
- The Sprint Race starts at around 9:15 or when all the kids are in.
- Challenge and Iconic swimmers you will swim outbound with the buoys on your left and in with them on your right (out left, in right)
- You must wear the swim cap provided by the race, if you wish to wear 2 caps the race one must be on the out side.
- Iconic racers you will do one lap, exit the water run over the timing mat then render the water for a second lap.
- The paddle boards and kayaks are there for your safety if you need help please wave to them.
- If you exit the race via the shore line you must return to the start/finish and report to the race director.
- Awards and Medal Ceremony will be held on the beach after the race.
- Prize ceremony will be held at 12:30 at the Sproat Lake Landing - 10695 Lakeshore Rd, Port Alberni.
- Prizes include a nights stay at the Sproat Lake Landing, a mountain bike courtesy of Ozzies Cycle and many door prizes.
Make sure to check the Facebook page for the latest updates.